New Covenant Community Church depends solely on the contributions of its supporters and members to function. There are many ways which you can help with a donation. Each donation is tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt as long as an address is provided.
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE:
1) Regular offerings are taken each Sunday during worship. Special envelopes are available for contributions designated to “building fund.” All other offerings go to our operating/ministry budget. We practice responsible stewardship and give over 10% of our income to missions. [See “missions tab]
2) Offerings/Checks may be mailed to our church office: 284 Slab Rd, Delta Pa. 17314 Make checks payable to New Covenant Community Church.
3) We also receive and distribute both food and clothing in our immediate neighborhood. Please call the church office to arrange a drop off. 717-862-3341
4) New Covenant is “Blood Bank Center” for lower York County. We conduct blood drives every six weeks. Please call the church office for the next date if you would like to donate blood. 717-862-3341
5) We also collect special donations for mission trips and during times of global disasters. This information, if not posted on our web site, can be acquired by calling the church office: 717-862-3341
6) Below you can use your credit card to send a donation our way.